News releases from Duke Energy
Save money, stay cool as heat wave hits the Carolinas
July 29, 2021
Duke Energy helps build North Carolina workforce with $615,000 in grants to community colleges, HBCUs and nonprofits
July 27, 2021
Duke Energy Sustainable Solutions' 182-MW Maryneal Windpower in Texas starts commercial operation
July 27, 2021
Duke Energy Florida announces 4 new solar sites
July 21, 2021
-- eTransEnergy offers turnkey fleet electrification and infrastructure solutions for GM fleet and BrightDrop customers across North America.
Duke Energy Foundation awards $734,000 in grants to support workforce development in Florida
July 15, 2021
Duke Energy will announce its second-quarter 2021 financial results at 7 a.m. ET on Thursday, Aug. 5 in a news release to be posted on the company's website at duke-energy.com/investors.
Duke Energy announces dividend payments to shareholders
July 12, 2021
As Tropical Storm Elsa made landfall Wednesday along Florida's northwest coast, Duke Energy crews quickly responded to restore damage and power outages.
- Oconee is Duke Energy's largest nuclear station, with three generating units that produce more than 2,500 megawatts of carbon-free electricity.
-- Duke Energy offers low- to no-cost do-it-yourself tips, projects to prepare for summer's heat, lower your energy usage.
Duke Energy Foundation grants seek to expand broadband internet access in Indiana's underserved areas
June 09, 2021
- Grants include $100,000 for Purdue Center for Regional Development; $13,000 for Indiana Farm Bureau
Duke Energy Sustainable Solutions will build its largest solar project to date: 250-MW Pisgah Ridge Solar in Texas
June 07, 2021
Duke Energy announces $1 million in grant opportunities for North Carolina nonprofits dedicated to social justice, racial equity
June 03, 2021
After stakeholder input, Duke Energy files Phase II electric transportation program in N.C.
June 01, 2021
- Phase II programs include more public charging stations, electric vehicle (EV) charging for customers and electric conversion of school buses
Malta teams up with Duke Energy to study possibility of converting coal units into clean energy storage facilities
May 19, 2021
- Study focuses on the socioeconomic, environmental and operational benefits of integrating Malta's 100-megawatt, 10-hour pumped heat energy storage system into existing infrastructure.
Duke Energy responds to Elliott Management's letter
May 17, 2021
- Company will vacate several Charlotte area buildings and consolidate into the new Duke Energy Plaza.
Duke Energy Foundation awards $100,000 grant to expand Indiana suicide prevention call centers
May 17, 2021
Duke Energy teams with ITS to offer customized virtual reality training programs for energy company workers nationwide
May 12, 2021