Alpharetta, Georgia Jul 20, 2023 (Issuewire.com) - RunLoyal, the most comprehensive software platform in the pet care industry, today announced the immediate availability of comprehensive membership-based services set of features and functionality designed specifically for dog parks, bars and restaurants as an extension of the RunLoyal platform.
With commercial indoor and outdoor dog parks and bars opening all across the country, this newer pet care model introduces a new level of social interaction for both animal lovers and their pets. This new "appointment-less", membership-driven access and entitlement approach presents a new set of challenges for facility operators as many facilities are also offering additional pet care services such as boarding, daycare, grooming and training. "
"We've partnered with RunLoyal since the day we opened," said Kyle Casey, owner and co-founder of Paws & Pints, a 7-acre canine oasis, including indoor and outdoor dog parks, in Des Moines, Iowa. "We run all our traditional pet care services and our dog parks on the RunLoyal system. It provides us with all the features, functionality and reporting we need to keep our operations running smoothly while providing a great pet owner experience at the same time."
The unique feature set designed specifically for dog parks and bars includes:
- Branded App: A branded app allows customers to create their own profile, add their pets' details, save credit cards on file, upload immunizations, purchase memberships, sign agreements, and even check in to the dog park!
- Quick and Easy Check In/Out: The RunLoyal Express Check In/Check Out capabilities, combined with the in-app QR code functionality provide a stress-free check in process for pet parents. They can simply open the app and scan their personal membership QR code at the kiosk to check in.
- Flexible Memberships and Entitlements: Dog parks can offer day passes, or weekly, monthly, or even annual memberships. There are even options for a lifetime and custom duration memberships.
- Auto-renewing Memberships: The real power behind a membership model is the recurring revenue opportunity it brings. With flexible configuration options, dog parks can decide if a membership is auto renewable or not.
- Comprehensive Membership Reporting: The included collection of membership-based reports to helps operators understand the health of their business. These reports include details such as membership utilization, purchase details, renewal history, and even accrued and deferred membership values.
"These membership-based services are simply an extension of the full RunLoyal platform that empowers owner/operators, multi-location facilities, and franchise customers across the country," said Brian Irish, CEO of RunLoyal. "That means our dog park, bar and restaurant owners also get the full functionality of the RunLoyal system, including comprehensive pet and pet owner profiles, true 2-way communication with customers, simplified vaccine management, integrated payments, detailed reporting, automated reminders and notifications, and much more!"
To learn how you can benefit from all the RunLoyal platform has to offer your pet care business, including membership-based services, feel free to contact us at (404) 999-0461 or email@example.com. You can also schedule a personalized demo here or visit us at booth 2141 at SuperZoo, August 16-18, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The RunLoyal software platform increases revenue and reduces expenses for today's tech-savvy pet care providers. Built on a modern tech stack that is designed for scale, RunLoyal offers enterprise-grade capabilities to companies looking to improve their operations and grow their bottom line. RunLoyal is empowering both pet owners and pet care providers with the most comprehensive platform in the pet care industry.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.