SOURCE: Blackbaud Corporate SolutionsDESCRIPTION:
Today, the practice of CSR has matured to include strategic philanthropy, employee volunteerism, cause marketing, disaster response, peer-to-peer fundraising, nonprofit board service, and even incorporating social responsibility into core business practices and offerings.
This new ebook, “CSR 2020: Experts Look Ahead,” examines not only all the ways in which CSR has been evolving, but what companies will need to do in the next few years as expectations continue to increase. It compiles perspectives from thought leaders on topics such as employee engagement, human social responsibility, shared value, impact measurement and the SDGs and more who have successfully charted a course through these areas and are helping inform the continued paths forward.
Chapters and Expert Authors Include:
- Why Business Should be a Force for Good in Society
– Daryl Brewster, CEO CECP
- Realizing The Power Of Shared Value
– Justin Bakule, Executive Director, Shared Value Initiative
- Why “Human” Must Replace “Corporate” – The Case for Human Social Responsibility
– Rachel Hutchisson, VP Corporate Citizenship & Philanthropy at Blackbaud
- The Untapped Potential of Employee Volunteer Programs
– Danielle Holly, CEO Common Impact
- Developing Human Capital Through Nonprofit Board Service
– Alica Korngold, CEO Korngold Consulting
- The Future of Our Communities Require Strategic, Long-term Disaster Philanthropy
– Robert G. Ottenhoff, President & CEO, Center for Disaster Philanthropy
- The Future Of Cause Is…Embedded
– David Hessekiel, President & Founder, Cause Marketing Forum
- Elevating Employee Voice With Social Fundraising
– Jerry Needel, President and General Manager, Blackbaud Consumer Solutions
- Impact & the SDGs: Join the Global Conversation
– Michelle DiSabato, Lead Impact Advisor, Blackbaud Impact Advisory Services
We hope their perspectives will serve as a catalyst to help you engage your company in the journey toward a results-focused, holistic CSR program. Download the ebook at http://corporations.blackbaud.com/white-papers/csr-2020-experts-look-ahead.
Additionally, join our "CSR 2020: Experts Look Ahead" webinar featuring Daryl Brewster, Justin Bakule and Danielle Holly on Thursday, March 22 at 2pm ET. Register now. Archived recordings will be sent to those unable to attend live.
About Blackbaud Corporate Solutions: Blackbaud Corporate Solutions is the world's leading cloud software powering corporations and corporate foundations to align profit and purpose. We provide the software, services, data intelligence and expertise that help corporations have a greater impact across their CSR programs, from corporative giving to employee engagement to cause marketing and more. For more information, visit www.blackbaud.com/corporations.
KEYWORDS: Blackbaud Corporate Solutions, NASDAQ: BLKB