- German Social Democrat-led coalition expected to liberalize medical cannabis market
- Analysts predict over one million medical cannabis patients in Germany by 2024, market estimated to reach $8.9 billion by 2028
- RYAH entered German market via observational study with Four 20 Pharma GmbH
- RYAH provides IoT product ecosystem of volume-control devices, medicine-carrying components, mobile applications
- RYAH ecosystem offers reliable way for researchers and clinicians to develop well-controlled research environments
Germany’s recent 2021 election is expected to result in a new political environment via a coalition containing cannabis-positive political factions that aim to liberalize the country’s plant-based medicine market (https://ibn.fm/t1Zgg). RYAH Group (CSE: RYAH), the leader in volume-control technology for plant-based medicine, is already on track to penetrate the German market with a strategic partnership aiming to catalyze the company’s mission of providing remote-health solutions and analytics-based patient treatments to the world.
Germany’s winning party – the Social Democrats – are currently in talks with the Greens and Free Democratic Party to form a coalition to replace Angela Merkel’s current government. A pre-election analysis by Volt Face revealed that the Social Democrats “can generally be…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to RYAH are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/RYAH
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.