Benson Hill, Inc. (NYSE: BHIL, the “Company” or “Benson Hill”), a food tech company unlocking the natural genetic diversity of plants, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Matt Crisp and Chief Financial Officer Dean P. Freeman will participate in five upcoming investor conferences.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220719005361/en/
Benson Hill, Inc. (NYSE: BHIL, the “Company” or “Benson Hill”), a food tech company unlocking the natural genetic diversity of plants, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Matt Crisp and Chief Financial Officer Dean P. Freeman will participate in five upcoming investor conferences. (Photo: Business Wire)
- Canaccord Genuity 42nd Annual Growth Conference in Boston, Aug. 8-11. This annual event brings together institutional investors from around the globe with some of the best and most promising growth companies in the Technology, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Sustainability, Industrials, and Consumer & Retail sectors. Crisp and Freeman will participate in a webcast fireside chat from 8:30 a.m. to 8:55 a.m. ET on Aug. 10 and will hold individual meetings with investors.
- Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference in Boston, Sept. 7-9. The conference will feature a variety of consumer staples and retail companies. Crisp and Freeman will participate in the conference on Sept. 7 and meet one-on-one with investors.
- Credit Suisse 35th Annual Specialties and Basics Conference in New York, Sept. 13-14. This conference spans the Chemicals, Agriculture, Metals & Mining, Building Materials and Paper & Packaging industries. Freeman will attend the conference on Sept. 13 and conduct individual meetings with investors.
- Crusonia Forum in New York on Sept. 21. Crisp and Freeman will join innovators, entrepreneurs, and thoughts leaders to share insights about transforming the global food system during a once-in-a-generation disruption fueling the food is health revolution.
- Oppenheimer Virtual ESG Summit: Navigating the ESG & Climate Transition, Sept. 28-29. Crisp and Freeman will discuss Benson Hill’s ESG strategy and participate in one-on-one meetings on Sept. 28.
For more details or to register, interested investors can contact their representatives at Canaccord Genuity, Barclays, Credit Suisse and Oppenheimer. Investors interested in the Crusonia Forum may contact Benson Hill Investor Relations.
About Benson Hill
Benson Hill moves food forward with the CropOS® platform, a cutting-edge food innovation engine that combines data science and machine learning with biology and genetics. Benson Hill empowers innovators to unlock nature’s genetic diversity from plant to plate, with the purpose of creating nutritious, great-tasting food and ingredient options that are both widely accessible and sustainable. More information can be found at bensonhill.com or on Twitter at @bensonhillinc.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220719005361/en/