Reviewing past events and determining how they affected the cause of time is important for making strategic plans for the future. It allows individuals and organizations to identify what worked well and what did not, being able to make adjustments accordingly. This can help to avoid repeating mistakes, optimize processes and strategies, and ultimately improve the chances of achieving desired outcomes. Additionally, reviewing past events can provide valuable insights and lessons that can inform decision-making and plan correctly.
Fragasso Financial Advisors has published two blog posts that analyze the events of 2022, including economic, political, and natural occurrences which impacted the financial outcomes of the year. The blog posts titled, “A Look Back on 2022 - The Dichotomy of High Inflation and Low Unemployment, Part 1 and 2,” is factual and a must-read for anyone interested in understanding the state of the financial world from 2022 and how such event might impact the financial future of 2023.
Both blog posts were written by Daniel J. Dingus, President and Executive Director of Portfolio Management at Fragasso Financial Advisors. They bring readers up to speed with notable events that took place around the world every month from January to December. The following are the events covered in the blog post for each month.
● January - the collapse of the 447-foot Fern Hollow Bridge connecting major areas of Pittsburgh’s east side
● February - Russia’s invasion of Ukraine
● March - Will Smith’s slap at the Oscars
● April - UK’s Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s “Party-Gate”
● May - Inflation heated
● June - The platinum jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II
● July - Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Can Turns 60
● August - The death of Mikhail Gorbachev
● September - The death of Queen Elizabeth II
● October - Elon Musk and his Twitter purchase
● November - FTX freezing and its impact on the crypto space
● December - Franco Harris’ farewell
To read the blog posts, use the links below:
Part one: https://www.fragassoadvisors.com/a-look-back-on-2022/
Part two: https://www.fragassoadvisors.com/a-look-back-on-2022-part-2/
Investment advice offered by investment advisor representatives through Fragasso Financial Advisors, a registered investment advisor.
About Fragasso Financial Advisors, Inc.
Fragasso Financial Advisors, Inc. is an independent, employee-owned, primarily fee-based investment management and financial planning firm. It became a registered investment advisor in 1996 and has grown to employ nearly 50 professionals.
For more information on the series, visit www.fragassoadvisors.com.
Company Name: Fragasso Financial Advisors
Contact Person: Marsha Posset
Email: Send Email
Country: United States