Saudi citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa (Turkey visa online) to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Turkey e-Visa program was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. The new e-Visa replaces the traditional "stamp" or "sticker" visa to visit Turkey for up to 90 days. The Turkey e-Visa has been launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. It is a multiple entry permit that is valid for 180 days. The Turkey visa from Saudi Arabia is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Saudi citizens traveling to the country for short stays.
What Is a Turkey e-Visa for Saudi Citizens?
The Turkey e-Visa was launched in 2013 to improve the speed and convenience of the visa application process for visitors to Turkey. Citizens of eligible countries like Saudi Arabia must use the online e-Visa application system to apply for electronic travel. Visa. The Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Saudi Arabia is an online visa that allows holders to travel to Turkey without having to apply for a visa at an embassy.
Turkey Visa Requirements for Citizens of Saudi Arabia
- A valid passport = your passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months after departing from Turkey.
- Email address to receive the necessary travel documentation.
- Payment methods = You can use a credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
Chinese citizens are required to apply for Turkey e-Visa (Turkey Visa Online) to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. This Turkey e-Visa has been launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. Chinese citizens cannot obtain a visa upon arrival in Turkey, they must apply for it in advance. Chinese tourists are recommended to use the e-Visa system. There are two ways to get a Turkish visa from China, online (recommended) or at the embassy. The eVisa system for Turkey is 100% electronic and is the most convenient option for Chinese visitors. The electronic Visa allows Chinese tourists to stay in Turkey for tourism or business activities for up to 30 days. E-Visa applicants do not need to visit the Turkish Embassy in China, the process is entirely online.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Chinese citizens
- Passport – the general requirement is that your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A digital photo of you – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. Just make sure that it meets the photo requirements.
- E-mail address – Your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so make sure that you provide a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards.
Crystal clear waters, towering mountains, the ruins of ancient empires, idyllic small towns, huge cosmopolitan cities – there are many reasons why you should stay in Turkey.
Canadian passport holders can apply for a Turkish e-Visa. Passport holders can use the eVisa to travel from Canada to Türkiye for up to 3 months. It is valid for entry into the country for leisure or business travel. Canadian citizens wishing to live in Turkey to work or study require a different visa, which can only be applied for at a Turkish embassy or consulate in their country of residence. The Turkey e-Visa for Canadian Citizens is available via a simple online application. If you intend to stay in Turkey for more than 90 days for business or pleasure, you need to apply for a long-term permit instead of an e-Visa. Turkey visa application for Canadian citizens is quick and efficient online. Canadians can complete the visa application from home without having to visit the embassy.
TURKEY VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS
- A Canadian passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the day Canadians arrive in Turkey
- A current email address that is frequently used because you will receive all your information about the documentation process via email.
- You can use a debit/credit card to pay for the visa fee.
Turkey covers an area of 783,562 km² and still retains much of its history and old traditions. It also has cuisine like nowhere else in the world, iconic landscapes, stunning beaches and an ancient site considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Australians visiting Turkey require a visa to enter the country. Australian tourists and business travelers can apply for a Turkey visa online provided they meet all the requirements. There is no need for travelers to go to the embassy when applying for a Turkey visa online from Australia. The eVisa process is 100% electronic. The e-Visa is an electronic travel permit that eliminates the need to visit a local Turkish diplomatic mission to stamp your passport. The approved Turkish e-Visa allows Australian passport holders to stay in Turkey for up to 90 days. It is a multiple-entry permit. Australians do not need to go to the Turkish Embassy in Australia to apply for the e-Visa. Because the process is 100% online, it can be completed from a smartphone, computer, or another electronic device.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Australian citizens
- A passport that should be valid for at least 6 months after the traveler departs from Turkey and must contain a blank page
- You can use a credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online.
- A valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States