Workiva Inc. (NYSE:WK), the world’s leading cloud platform for assured, integrated reporting, today announced the winners of the 2023 Workiva Partner and Customer of the Year Awards. This year’s annual awards recognize Workiva’s partners and customers from around the world across a diverse set of categories and industries. Award winners were recognized during the 2023 Workiva Amplify Conference.
“Our partners play a critical role in extending the value of the Workiva platform for customers,” said Corey Wells, SVP, Partners and Alliances of Workiva. “Workiva partners provide customers with guidance and expertise so they can streamline processes, foster collaboration, and achieve unparalleled efficiency. Each year we come together to celebrate our global community, the work we’ve achieved together, and our most impactful partners. Thank you to all our partners that continue to build their Workiva practices and leverage our platform to drive significant value for our mutual customers.”
2023 Partner of the Year Award Winners
- Americas Partner of the Year - Deloitte US
- Americas Regional Partner of the Year - Embark
- Americas Emerging Partner of the Year - Lionpoint Group
- Americas Innovation Partner of the Year - KPMG US
- Americas Technology Partner of the Year - Workday
- EMEA Partner of the Year - PwC
- EMEA Regional Partner of the Year - VantagePoint
- EMEA Design Agency of the Year - Bastion Graphics
- EMEA Emerging Partner of the Year - Protiviti Inc.
- APAC Partner of the Year - Deloitte Australia
- APAC Emerging Partner of the Year - KPMG Australia
- APAC Innovation Partner of the Year - KPMG Hong Kong Limited
- Global Managed Service Partner of the Year - PwC
- Global Partner of the Year - Deloitte
Learn more about the 2023 Workiva Partner of the Year Award Winners here.
“Our customers are constantly improving and innovating; they're redefining how things are done. This is why we are honored and humbled to be on the forefront of digital transformation with our customers, and be their trusted resource to navigate the evolving and complex data disclosures and business reporting processes, ” said Penny Ashley-Lawrence, EVP, Chief Customer Officer. “The winners of this year's customer awards set the example for how to use Workiva's unified platform to enhance the connectivity between teams, solutions, and data to seamlessly merge accuracy, efficiency, and agility, which are vital in today's evolving environment.”
2023 Customer of the Year Award Winners
- Americas The Change Makers - KKR
- Americas The Pro Groups Outreach Award - NuStar Energy L.P.
- Americas The Art of Reporting Award - AFLAC
- Americas Community Mentor of the Year - StoneX
- Americas SaaStainability Leader - The Cigna Group
- Americas ESG Influencer of the Year - The Hershey Company
- Americas Data Visionary - Fannie Mae
- Americas The Collaborative Catalyst - Sempra
- Americas Global Impact of the Year - Grupo Bimbo
- Americas GRC Innovator of the Year - Best Egg
- Americas Assurance Over ESG Award - Northrop Grumman
- APAC Efficiency of the Year - Omni Bridgeway
- APAC Global Impact of the Year - Takeda
- APAC On the Rise - Qantas
- APAC Above and Beyond - PETRONAS
Click here to learn more about the 2023 Workiva Customer of the Year Award Winners.
About Workiva Amplify 2023
Workiva Amplify is a global conference series that unites thousands of passionate finance, accounting, ESG, and audit and risk professionals together for best practices, thought-provoking sessions, and peer networking. Amplify sets the stage for individuals and teams to join forces, share knowledge, inspire one another, and find new and better ways to tackle the challenges they’re facing. Additionally, attendees get an exclusive first look at the latest solution developments from Workiva and our partners, while earning CPE credits along the way.
Workiva Inc. (NYSE:WK) is on a mission to power transparent reporting for a better world. We build and deliver the world’s leading cloud platform for assured integrated reporting to meet stakeholder demands for action, transparency, and disclosure of financial and non-financial data. Workiva offers the only unified SaaS platform that brings customers’ financial reporting, Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG), and Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) together in a controlled, secure, audit-ready platform. Our platform simplifies the most complex reporting and disclosure challenges by streamlining processes, connecting data and teams, and ensuring consistency. Learn more at workiva.com.
Follow Workiva on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/workiva
Like Workiva on Facebook: www.facebook.com/workiva
Follow Workiva on X, formerly known as Twitter: www.twitter.com/workiva